我变了。
变得容易哭。
变得没有原则。
变得没自信。
变了忍者。
受了委屈,眼眶会立刻泛红,灌满泪水。
你说我的想法不对,我的做法不对,我的原则不对,好吧,我就不对,你最对。
你问我:"你肯定吗?"我就开始慌,觉得自己一定会犯错误,不敢肯定。
你无理取闹,我会忍。脾气不好的我现在是忍者。
以前的我呢??
受了委屈,死不甘愿,誓要争取清白。
你说我的想法不对,我的做法不对,我的原则不对,我会跟你吵,直到你说我对为止。
你问我:"你肯定吗?"我一定会答:"肯定!不会有错的!"
你无理取闹,我睬你都傻,你要闹你的事,不要惹到我。
我好想念那个我。
7 comments:
你沒有變..你是長大了
yeah genie is right..
but beh..you rock..I believe you can...haha..come on...show me your power...
i miss the good old me too..
where is the jacinta tat i used to know =(
Where is the old me too??? I wish i could go back to last time.....
社会替我们把过去的菱角磨去。
忍受,其实也是一种勇敢。
-roseanne-
I'd love to unwind time again. It's all i ask of life.
hehe. btw, i have stopped using the blog at live messenger. the one im using now is sexysexyzebra.blogspot.com
XD
miss ya!
dear,
this is what we call life.....
if u want to survive that's the only way
if u want to suceed that's the only way
when the time u had survived & suceeded!!!
maybe u r one of them......
this is the fact
no one can deny.......
Post a Comment