Monday, April 6, 2009

I just want to be myself

I think I am starting to love my job again..
Haha~ I wonder when the feeling will fade again..
Since that day, I know I will be the important 1, & no longer the tiny 1..
Even though she tried to control over me..
Just hope I can beat down my fear to her..
yeah, i admit.. that is FEAR.. which I deny all the time.
however,
FEAR does not equal to RESPECT.

If you want me to respect you, Please..
Respect yourself as well as me..
and, I just hope to be myself.
Please just let me to be myself.
I am not your toy.


I am tired of being what you want me to be
Feeling so faithless, lost under the surface
I don't know what you're expecting to me
Put under the pressure of walking in your shoes

Every step that I take is another mistake of you

I've become so numb I cant feel you there
Become so tired so much more aware
Im becoming this All I want to do
Is be more like me and be less like you





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeepi ^^ be more like me = eat more!!!!when r v goin to taaste the steak?? XD

Anonymous said...

+u +u.. beh u can do it geh..wk

kwan said...

Congratulation beh^^ U are very welcomed to talk to me when u dislike ur job again =p