See !!!! I am very "guai" one... I got study 1!!!!
My wantan!!! haha~~ This is the main character~~~ I'm having flu~~ T_T
Yeah~~ My Ferrari oso very "guai".. He pui me during my suffering study time...
I wish I could go back to this... Very happy, don need to study, don need to work, plays everyday.. wear leng leng n run around~~
See... How sexy I was..
See how big my head but cute XD
Jaja =)
我只有一种容貌我就是永远不会倒
我就算逆境环绕我面对也要带着笑
我只有一种咆哮我要让他们都知道
我生命再怎么粗糙我都要活的很骄傲
<逆鳞> by 周杰伦
6 comments:
Yoooo!!!!! Hug the baby XD
the baby is me la~~
hug me hug me~~
=p
wuah!!!!ferrari is soooooooooooo cute jor woh!!!!!!!!!but his owner is cuter!!sexy since kids time!!! XD
take care lah beh..flu wat flu!!2molo stil nit2 sing k gah!! XD gambateh!!!
ferrari look slimmer d~
Shi:
Dun worry.. my voice is stil nice even having flu... Hoho XD
Rose:
Hey Ferrari looks slimmer but not really slimmer.. jus becuz his fur has been trimmed... I did feed him food ga~~~
Ferrari so cute ooohhh...!!! and so sexy coz wearing nothing! XD!!!
Post a Comment