Yeah!! End liao End liao~~~
The sucking examination end already....!!!!
1st subject :--
It's my 1st time to open the mouth big big until the flies can fly into (josh taught geh) when I 1st saw the paper... 5 Question in total.. Coincidently, I hav no idea to all of 5 question thr.. They are all cold cold topic which no1 could be so imaginative to reach them deeply... I heard from people that HK institute & Dubai Institute (if im not mistaken) also complain to UK module leader for the "coldness" of the questions.
2nd subject :--
Wah... Why the question could be so easy geh?? It's the subejct which is most difficult to score 1... However, I spent almost 1 hour to answer 1st question (too talkative) and so no much time for 2nd & 3rd... I leave the question2(b) blank cuz really not enuf time for me to answer all.. So I've forgone the 8-marks question... Bye~~ Lapan markah..... U r so tiny... One more thing... I havent finish "talking" about the question 1.. Some marks surely will be deducted.. Haiz...
Let's change topic~~~
I thought it is time to enjoy after exam.. But I found that I was wrong after being updated by the new semester timetable realeased thru email... T_T
How can be like that geh?? 14th exam just ended then 17th starting the new semester...
My new semester will be stating on this sunday 17th May 2009... Again... Sunday Class... It's torturing...
But it's good that I don't need to rush to class from office after 1pm on Saturday.. =)
One more thing one more thing:
25th July 2009 is on Saturday... XD
Jaja =p
2 comments:
25th July is on saturday. Then??? =p
ya lol ya lol... what so important on that day ar??
wk
Post a Comment