Thursday, May 28, 2009

The sky is still blue & the sun is still yellow =)

Hmm.. Finally my sickness did not "burst" out.. I am still healthy.. =) Dun need go for a doctor & apply MC... Keke... If only idiot will never get sick, then perhaps I am an BiG IdiOt.... =p I just believe that an idiot is always happy 1 if he / she never care what people talk about.. Anyway, I am still having a "little" sore throat.. Hope it will get better tomorrow.. Like I always say, sleeping is the best cure for me on whatsoever illness... I always prefer natural method.. XD Panadol, go away!!! Never spend $$ on you anymore!!

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

HoHo... Yesterday I saw something which could stimulate me... for enhancing my enthusiasm in a dull & boring working environment... Guess what's that?? a damn handsome guy.. or v can call him as man.. XD.. Oh.. Really damn lengzai lo.. Actually I saw him before when i was still undergoing the intern.. But until now, I almost forget about this guy cuz never seen him for too long time.. Yesterday I saw him again!!! I purposely go to visit the shop which he just stand in front.. HAHA.. Just give him a chance to know there is a gal like me beside his workingplace.. HAhA... *I should stop daydreaming* But at least there is sth can beauty up a bit my standardized working life.. Hehe...

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Recently quiet lazy to update blog & view ppl's blog & drop comment on ppl's blog.. Besides my job & my school assignment, I am so addicted to the facebook game lately.. So I just quickly sign in facebook to load the game & so I forgot about my bloggie thingy lo.. XD So, I admit I am lazy ar...

One more thing, today i discovered my driving skill & parking skill improve A LOT!!!! Huge Bus & 10wheel Lorry also lose to me... Amazing.. FuiYoo.. whoever dun believe cum & challenge.. XD

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

28th May 2009, today. Yeah I still remeber, 28th May 20008 is the date we end our journey. You have been the best to me for those times. Of course, I will remember, the duration of 1/1/2007 - 28/5/2008, you have been my side whenever I need you. Thank you. I believe you will have a better life without me.. =)

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Everything is under control.. My emotion, my mood, my health, my wealth, my reputation... =)

5 comments:

Jacinta Lee said...

bao bei~
glad to know tat everythg is fine.
take good care of ur health.
n hopefully da new guy tat u've found,
will b sth/sum1 tat motivates u.
n makes ur life more wonderful.
miss u like siao!!! =P

btw, da thing tat i love da most bout ur blog is, ur song XD

kwan said...

U write so long, comment also have to be long:

1. Panadol besome my best fren, sedikit now well, swallow 1, then no sick no uncomfortable feeling =p

2. GO GET HIS NUMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. I cant log in to facebook ~>.<~ Ur driving skill good meh?? I also think i am good =p

4. And u also wont have better life without him, coz u have me in ur life^^

5. Good =) Congratulation

kwan said...

Forget one thing XD

6. The sea is still seablue, the sky is still skyblue, the naza is still nazablue =p

Anonymous said...

BEH~~~~~~~~~~~~

happy recovering~~haha..no need ask u to drink more water d, cuz u sure wil drink "VERY MUCH" water~ XD

u mean the leng zhai engineer ah?????neh..very look alike 吴言祖 that 1 ah????wait wat oh!!!lol~~ XD

i oso lazy..see..so give face leave comment to u now,belanja mamak~haha.. ^^

sam chang said...

i know who is the guy that u mention......"HE IS NOT HANDSOME" k??
hahas.....
so who is the one that u wrote from 2007 until present????
tell me